Christmas A-CAPPELLA Chorus
Registration Deadline – Oct. 16, 2023
1. Register for the Christmas A-CAPPELLA Chorus: Participants must register ahead of time in order to receive music and learning tracks, as well as reserve their place in the Christmas Chorus. All the sheet music and learning tracks will be provided for you in advance so that you can start to learn the songs at home and come ready to put it all together at rehearsal! Complete the information on the registration form and email it and an email money transfer to email@example.com. Use the question “Why am I sending money?” answer “CC registration” if it’s needed. OR mail the form with your cheque made out to Northumberland Chorus Nancy Buott PO Box 21 Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0.
2. Links: Once your registration and payment are received, you will be sent the links for the “Pick Your Part” Instructions, sheet music to print and learning tracks to download.
3. Pick Your Part: Using the “Pick Your Part” instructions and Sound Track, choose which part you would like to sing.
4. Download & Print: Download the learning tracks for your part + the 'Four Part' track for all songs and print the music for each song to practice with.
5. Start to Learn: Familiarize yourself with the words and music for your part for at least the first song which is “Joy to the World”.
6. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Nancy at 905-396-0972 if you have any questions.